I don’t know exactly what to make of the Kitchen Garden Refrigerator. I mean, while it’s an interesting concept, would it actually work? If it does, I can see the appeal.
Designed by Hanna Sandström, she has teamed up with Green Fortune & Whirlpool to come up with the Kitchen Garden Refrigerator. Essentially, you can store fresh produce (herbs and greens only) in this special compartment so they not only last longer, but also continue growing.
The Kitchen Garden Refrigerator by Hanna SandströM
1. Indoor Farming Appliances - Innovative appliances that allow users to grow fresh produce indoors, extending the shelf life and nutritional value of their food.
2. Smart Refrigeration Systems - Refrigeration systems that incorporate AI and IoT technology to minimize waste and improve food preservation.
3. Sustainable Food Storage - Eco-friendly refrigeration systems that are designed to reduce food waste and improve the sustainability of food storage methods.
1. Kitchen Appliance - Opportunities for kitchen appliance manufacturers to develop products that improve the quality and sustainability of food storage.
2. Indoor Farming - Innovations in indoor farming technology and resources to support the growth of fresh produce for personal use.
3. Smart Home - Grow use cases for smart home technology that enhance people's ability to grow and store fresh produce in the home.