Many college students will face a tough decision in their life as to whether to spend their dwindling funds on beer or household items like cups. With the The Kinkajou Bottle Cutter, beer drinkers have one less thing to worry about.
Created by Patrick Lehoux and named after the South American mammal with big teeth, The Kinkajou Bottle Cutter is a portable, easy-to-store device that can transform a discarded beer bottle into a functional and stylish (depending on the brand of beer) cup. Unlike most bottle cutters, which are big and clunky, Lehoux's design is small and is used to score the bottle, which is then separated by using hot water.
After the upper portion of the bottle has been removed, simply sand down the edges and welcome the newest member to the beer cup family.
Kinkajou Company Website
The Kinkajou Bottle Cutter Turns Any Empty Brew Into a New Mug or Vase
1. DIY Cup Making - The Kinkajou Bottle Cutter allows consumers to transform discarded beer bottles into functional cups, providing a trend for DIY cup making.
2. Sustainable Beer Consumption - By repurposing beer bottles, The Kinkajou Bottle Cutter promotes sustainable beer consumption and reduces waste, highlighting a trend towards eco-friendly practices.
3. Compact and Portable Designs - The small and easy-to-store design of The Kinkajou Bottle Cutter reflects a trend towards compact and portable tools for convenience and versatility.
1. Home and Kitchen - The Kinkajou Bottle Cutter presents an innovation opportunity in the home and kitchen industry for tools that facilitate DIY projects and repurposing.
2. Sustainable Living - The trend of sustainable living can be leveraged by The Kinkajou Bottle Cutter in the eco-friendly products and recycling industry.
3. Gadget and Tool Manufacturing - The compact and portable design of The Kinkajou Bottle Cutter opens up opportunities in the gadget and tool manufacturing industry for innovative and space-saving products.