In time for summer, new Kim Kardashian merchandise has been released, which includes everything from hats and phone cases, to Kimoji-branded lighters and pool floaties that emulate the appearance of the socialite's iconic backside.
In addition to this rather unconventional floatie that's likely to garner users a few looks, there's another that states "LIT" in a black text box. Other summer-ready items include hats with slogans like "I'M ON THE LIST," "WYA," and "STILL DRUNK FROM YESTERDAY." Bandannas, flasks, tees, and other products feature the same slogans, in addition to the socialite's Kimoji version of a hand flaunting the middle finger. Currently, the new Kim Kardashian merchandise can be purchased from the Kimoji store online.
The New Kim Kardashian Merchandise Line Features a Scandalous Floatie
1. Celebrity Merchandise - Creating merchandise based on popular celebrities offers disruptive innovation opportunities in the fashion and retail industry, as it taps into the fan culture and generates new revenue streams.
2. Iconic Floaties - Designing floaties that emulate the distinctive features of celebrities' bodies presents disruptive innovation opportunities in the recreational products industry, as it combines novelty with pop culture appeal.
3. Slogan Fashion - Producing fashion items with bold and provocative slogans provides disruptive innovation opportunities in the apparel industry, as it caters to consumers looking for unique and statement-making clothing.
1. Fashion and Retail - The fashion and retail industry can leverage celebrity merchandise to capitalize on the popularity and influence of famous personalities, driving sales and branding opportunities.
2. Recreational Products - The recreational products industry can create innovative floaties that mimic iconic body parts of celebrities, attracting customers looking for playful and attention-grabbing pool accessories.
3. Apparel - The apparel industry can introduce fashion items featuring bold and provocative slogans to cater to a niche market of consumers seeking distinctive and expressive clothing.