Interactive activity is the name of the game in the music video for Kilo by Light Light. The Dutch band uses crowdsourcing to constantly change the look of their video. The crowdsourcing in question comes from the mouse cursors of those who watch the video.
Amsterdam-based design studio Moniker is the brainchild behind this ingenious music video. To interact with Kilo by Light Light, simply watch the video and move your mouse around. The look of the video changes every few hours in order to add in the new mouse clicks. Things get interesting once the band members are shown, and there's also a nude woman who is clicked on in a surprising fashion. Music videos nowadays are known more for their production values than their creativity, which is what makes Kilo's video such a breath of fresh air.
Kilo by Light Light Lets You Change the Video's Look by Using Your Mouse
1. Crowdsourced Music Videos - Opportunity for musicians to engage and collaborate with their audience to create innovative and interactive music videos.
2. Interactive Video Experiences - Potential for brands to create interactive video content that encourages user engagement and enhances brand storytelling.
3. Reimagining Music Production - Disruptive innovation opportunity for artists and designers to explore new ways of producing and presenting music through interactive experiences.
1. Music Industry - Opportunity for music labels and artists to leverage crowdsourcing and interactivity to create unique and engaging music videos.
2. Entertainment Industry - Potential for film studios and content creators to incorporate interactive elements into video content, expanding audience interaction and participation.
3. Design and Technology - Innovation opportunity for design studios and tech companies to develop interactive video platforms and tools for creating immersive experiences.