I'm not joking, this design by Tobias Wong is really called 'Killer Engagement Ring'. It is a sturdy diamond ring whose point faces out, turning it into a potentially lethal weapon. The diamond sharp edge will cut skin down to the bone with a minimum of 1 karat stone - but the larger the stone the deeper the cut.
It can come in handy in serious situations like attempted rape or kidnapping. It can also be useful in scratching the hell out of your boyfriend's car if he ever cheats on you!
Killer Engagement Ring
1. Self-defense Jewelry - Designing jewelry with self-defense capabilities can be a potential innovation opportunity.
2. Multipurpose Accessories - Creating accessories that can be used for self-defense and other purposes can be a potential innovation opportunity.
3. Edgy Fashion - Designing edgy fashion accessories like the 'Killer Engagement Ring' can be a potential innovation opportunity.
1. Jewelry - The jewelry industry can explore the potential of designing self-defense jewelry.
2. Fashion - The fashion industry can explore the potential of designing edgy fashion accessories like the 'Killer Engagement Ring'.
3. Personal Safety - The personal safety industry can explore the potential of creating multipurpose accessories for self-defense and other purposes.