Fabulous 60s-inspired frocks come out to play in the Kiki Kang x Fashion Gone Rogue photoshoot. Shot by Grant Yoshino exclusively for the online fashion magazine, the story shows Kiki putting on her best Jackie O impression as she poses in the empty streets of New York City.
Showcasing mod dresses and gorgeous jackets by Bottega Veneta, Bally and Blumarine, the shoot revisits an incredibly glamorous time in women's fashion. Pulling perfectly killer leopard-print gloves by ASOS, stylists Shanna Nicole and Elissa Santisi bring these vintage-inspired outfits into 2011. Rich red and orange tones are making a huge comeback this winter, and, not to be outdone by other fashionistas, Kiki sports stunning burnt orange heels by Blumarine.
For a contemporary twist on iconic 60s looks, don't miss the Kiki Kang x Fashion Gone Rogue shoot.
The Kiki Kang x Fashion Gone Rogue Shoot is Totally Mod
1. 60s-inspired Fashion - There are opportunities for fashion brands to create modern interpretations of 60s-inspired fashion.
2. Retro Glamour - Brands can capitalize on the resurgence of rich red and orange tones to create retro-inspired fashion.
3. Vintage Accessories - There is potential for brands to bring back vintage accessories such as leopard-print gloves to add a touch of nostalgia to modern fashion.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can take inspiration from the 60s to create modern collections that pay homage to the past.
2. Accessories - Brands that focus on accessories can incorporate vintage designs to capture the trend of vintage-inspired fashion.
3. Luxury - Luxury fashion brands can incorporate retro glamour with rich tones and timeless designs to exude elegance and sophistication.