In order to increase their consumer base, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West collaborated to create Kids Supply, a clothing label that specializes in streetwear for the very young and stylish.
The couple's first collection includes matching camouflage sweatpants and hoodies, graphic tees that state the brand's name, flame-imbued pieces that have an edgy look to them, embroidered bomber jackets, dad caps, girly dresses, and even choker necklaces. Although many toddlers might not be comfortable wearing tight necklaces all day, the Kids Supply collection features more than enough day wear that's sure to keep them feeling comfortable.
Currently, the first Kids Supply collection is available online, and it's expected that Kim and Kanye will update their offerings before too long as well.
Kim and Kanye's Kids Supply Brand Launched Its First Line
1. Kid's Streetwear - Create kid-oriented versions of streetwear-inspired fashion, launching a clothing collection that specializes in clothing for the very young and stylish
2. Celebrity Created Clothing Lines - Develop clothing lines collaboratively with celebrities to increase your consumer base.
3. Matched Family Clothing - Design clothing that can be worn by both children and their parents, thereby creating business opportunities for family-matching attire.
1. Children's Clothing - Create more fabrications, prints, and clothing collections for children and tap into a new market for high-end and luxury children’s apparel.
2. Celebrity Endorsed Brands - Partner with high profile celebrities to boost brand awareness and attract a new market to your product.
3. Family Clothing - Launch a family clothing line that enables parents and children to wear coordinated clothing styles to foster closeness and belongingness.