Love Made Love, a popular clothing brand for children between the ages of one and 13, created a new line of kids summer-ready clothes. The brand prides itself on delivering perfect quality and fit, giving parents an easy way to clothe their children. Offering pieces that are based on the concept of an adult wardrobe, these clothes embrace a "mini-me" style that allows matching styles.
This new line features nautical stripes, polka dots, simple lace-embroidered dresses, naval-inspired jackets and loads of floral prints, making every piece perfect for the summer. The brand only crafts clothing for girls, making sure each piece has an attention to detail that is noticeable. This new line of kids summer-ready clothes uses only luxurious materials and is available online now.
Image Credit: Love Made Love
Love Made Love Created a New Line of Kids Summer-Ready Clothes
1. Kidswear Trends for Summer - The new line of kids summer-ready clothes by Love Made Love is an opportunity for designers to explore more playful, nautical-inspired designs for children's clothing.
2. Mini-me Style Trend - The 'mini-me' style trend in children's clothing can be further explored by other brands, creating matching designs for both moms and daughters or dads and sons.
3. Luxury Childrenswear Trend - The use of luxurious materials in kids' clothing by Love Made Love marks an opportunity for designers to explore high-end fashion for kids' clothes.
1. Children's Clothing Industry - The children's clothing industry can take advantage of the popularity of 'mini-me' style trends and explore other opportunities for playful, nautical-inspired designs for children's clothing.
2. Luxury Clothing Industry - The use of luxurious materials in children's clothes is an opportunity for the luxury clothing industry to expand their market by producing more sophisticated and high-end clothing for children.
3. E-commerce Industry - The new line of summer-ready clothes by Love Made Love being available only online is an opportunity for the e-commerce industry to capitalize on the need for convenience in clothing shopping, especially for busy parents.