Mammoth Creameries' Keto Ice Cream is offered in classic Vanilla Bean and decadent Chocolate Peanut Butter flavors, giving consumers the chance to enjoy a sweet treat with minimal sugar. With ingredients like heavy cream, grass-fed butter, egg yolks and xylitol, the keto-friendly ice creams contain just one or two grams of sugar per pint.
Inspired to lead healthier lives, many people are reexamining their relationship with sugar—and on the popular keto diet, sugar in all of its forms is strictly avoided. As such, it can be a challenge for consumers to find satisfying diet-friendly treats that still have the potential to indulge their sweet tooth in a responsible way.
Popular frozen dessert products are now being reinvented with clean, simple and better-for-you ingredient lists that have more to offer consumers than ice cream pints of the past.
Mammoth Creameries' Keto Ice Cream Contain Minimal Sugar
1. Clean Ingredient Ice Cream - Reinventing frozen desserts with clean and better-for-you ingredients presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the ice cream industry.
2. Low-sugar Treats - Meeting the demand for satisfying diet-friendly treats with minimal sugar offers disruptive innovation potential in the dessert industry.
3. Health-conscious Indulgence - Catering to health-conscious consumers looking for responsible sweet treats provides an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the frozen dessert market.
1. Ice Cream - The ice cream industry can explore clean ingredient formulations to offer health-conscious consumers more satisfying and responsible options for indulgence.
2. Dessert - The dessert industry can capitalize on the growing demand for low-sugar treats by creating innovative products that cater to consumers' health and indulgence needs.
3. Food Manufacturing - Food manufacturers can tap into the trend of health-conscious indulgence by developing and producing clean ingredient frozen desserts with minimal sugar content.