Early into the new year, A&M Gourmet Foods launched its ready-to-eat Kefir Overnight Oats, which were voted the most innovative product at the GIC 2017 Trade Show.
The ready-to-eat breakfast pots are ideal for busy consumers, but also those who are sensitive to gluten, as the formula is made with gluten-free rolled oats. The oat base is built upon with fruits and spices to form five flavors: Apple, Cinnamon, Blueberry, Field Berries, Chai and Matcha. Each grab-and-go overnight oats package is resealable and includes a spork that can be used for on-the-go eating.
Although many health-conscious consumers love turning to overnight oats as a quick and easy no-cook, make-ahead breakfast or snack, this gluten-free version made with kefir offers even more value with a rich source of probiotics.
Image Credit: A&M Gourmet Foods
The Simply Simple Kefir Overnight Oats Come in Pots with a Spork
1. Kefir-based Foods - Opportunity for brands to create more kefir-based food products to provide health benefits to consumers.
2. Gluten-free Convenience Foods - Opportunity for brands to create more convenient, gluten-free options for consumers with busy lifestyles or sensitivities to gluten.
3. Probiotic-rich Foods - Opportunity for brands to invest in creating probiotic-rich food products to offer consumers health benefits and appeal to their interest in wellness.
1. Food and Beverage - Brands in the food and beverage industry can invest in creating more kefir-based, gluten-free, and probiotic-rich products to meet consumer demand for healthier options.
2. Health and Wellness - Companies in the health and wellness industry can incorporate kefir and other probiotic-rich ingredients into their products to promote digestive health and overall wellness.
3. Packaged Foods - Packaged foods companies can develop more grab-and-go options like A&M Gourmet Foods' Kefir Overnight Oats to meet consumer demand for convenience and portability.