This example of kefir branding was created by graphic design student Mansur Makhmudov of the Maryland Institute College of Art (MICA). The charming pastel-hued range includes adventurously flavored kefir products in clear glass bottles with translucent labels and an aluminum cap.
Juice mixtures included in the fictitious kefir range are avocado, peach, banana, raspberry and blueberry. The pastel-hued glass bottles are packaged in sets of four and contained in a simple carryall tray made from recycled paper. The packaging concept aims to put the spotlight on the product itself.
Kefir is a fermented beverage made from milk and kefir grains that originated in Russia and Central Asia centuries ago, but has recently become popular in the western world due to its nutrient-rich probiotic qualities.
This Kefir Branding Concept Includes Vibrant Flavors Like Avocado
1. Colorful Dairy - This trend highlights how the use of pastel hues in dairy branding can create eye-catching and memorable products.
2. Adventurous Flavors - This trend explores how incorporating unique and unconventional flavor combinations in dairy products can create a competitive edge.
3. Minimalistic Packaging - This trend showcases how simple and environmentally-friendly packaging can elevate the focus on the product itself.
1. Food and Beverage - This industry can use the trends mentioned to create innovative and attractive dairy products that cater to health-conscious consumers looking for unique and exotic flavors.
2. Packaging - This industry can take advantage of the trend of minimalistic and eco-friendly packaging to create new and innovative ways to package dairy products.
3. Graphic Design - This industry can look into the trend of colorful and eye-catching dairy branding to create new and visually appealing packaging designs for dairy products.