As you may already know, the world's most influential and famous supermodel got married on July 1st to musician Jamie Hince, resulting in Vogue's release of the Kate Moss wedding video. The beautifully shot video features a behind the scenes look at the sex symbol's journey through the modeling world.
The Kate Moss wedding video features interviews with some of the biggest names in the fashion industry -- all of whom happen to be some of Moss' closest friends. The couture cameos in the Kate Moss wedding video include the likes of Marc Jacobs and superstar photographers Mario Sorrenti and Mario Testino.
The Kate Moss wedding video is a must-see for those of you who love anything fashion-related, as Vogue's executive fashion director Candy Pratts Price is also featured in the video, describing Kate as "one cool girl."
The Kate Moss wedding video is a who's who of the fashion industry and a great look into Kate's career.
Vogue Releases a Stunning Kate Moss Wedding Video
1. Fashion Wedding Videos - Creating fashion-inspired wedding videos for high-end weddings can provide a unique and high-value service for event planners.
2. Behind-the-scenes Wedding Footage - Offering behind-the-scenes video packages for weddings can be a unique selling point for videographers and photographers.
3. Celebrity-inspired Wedding Trends - Wedding industry professionals can capitalize on celebrity weddings by offering products or services inspired by their unique styles.
1. Wedding Planning - Wedding planners can incorporate high-fashion elements into their event design to capitalize on the trend for luxury weddings.
2. Event Videography - Event videographers can offer behind-the-scenes packages and fashion-inspired wedding videos to appeal to high-end clients.
3. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can collaborate with wedding industry professionals to provide high-fashion trends for weddings and offer increased exposure for their brands.