Richard Branson has created a new Virgin resortiIn the foothills of the Atlas mountains in Morocco. This hip hotel features magnificent architecture and 18 luxurious rooms. The master suite features 3 bedrooms and a private pool. Rates start at 290 Euros.
Implications - When it comes to traveling, comfort is of the utmost importance; however, hotels continue to draw in consumers through additional facilities, tours and other services travelers desire on vacation. To truly make everything attractive, hotels are glamming up their spaces to provide a truly welcoming, luxurious environment most may not have in the real world. A relaxing space with added convenience is perfect for hotels looking to build a repertoire among returning travelers.
Richard Branson's Morocco Resort
1. Luxurious Hospitality - Hotels are glamming up their spaces to provide a truly welcoming, luxurious environment.
2. Added Convenience - Hotels are focusing on providing added convenience to build a repertoire among returning travelers.
3. Unique Experiences - Hotels are attracting consumers through additional facilities, tours, and other services to provide a memorable vacation experience.
1. Hospitality - Hotels are integrating luxurious elements and added convenience to enhance the overall guest experience.
2. Travel and Tourism - The travel and tourism industry is witnessing a shift towards offering unique experiences and facilities at hotels.
3. Architecture and Design - The rising demand for luxurious and unique hotel experiences is driving innovation and creativity in architecture and design.