Japenese brand Kaptain Sunshine is giving us a sneak peak at spring with its eclectic offerings for the Spring/Summer 2015 season.
Bundled up in scarves and mittens, it's hard to imagine that, one day in the near(ish) future, we'll be welcoming sunshine and warmth back into our lives. But, that day will indeed come, and when it does, you'll be ready. The Kaptain Sunshine collection features boldly colored suits offset by a series of white polos and trousers. It's definitely a look that would fly at your local, most exclusive country club.
The full collection is rounded out with bucket hats and Anoraks that will serve you should you try an activity that's a little more adventurous than a hole-in-one.
The Latest Kaptain Sunshine Lookbook Gets Us Excited for Spring
1. Colorful Spring Fashion - Opportunity for retailers to offer bold, colorful clothing options for the upcoming spring season.
2. Luxury Leisurewear - Opportunity for designers to create high-end leisurewear for country club and outdoor activities.
3. Eclectic Layering - Opportunity to experiment with layering and mixing patterns for a unique and personalized fashion statement.
1. Fashion Retail - Retailers can capitalize on the upcoming spring season by offering colorful and eclectic leisurewear options.
2. High-end Fashion Design - Designers can create high-end leisurewear options for consumers looking for luxury, yet comfortable clothing for outdoor activities.
3. Accessory Design - Opportunity for accessory designers to create unique and trendy bucket hats and Anoraks to complete the look of the high-end leisurewear.