The Kanye Muscle Tank by Kid Dangerous reminds you not to settle for less than your worth.
It's no secret that sometimes we make sacrifices for love. It's easy to overlook the fact that your beau has bailed on your last three dates when he has a body that looks like it was sculpted from marble and can play the guitar better than John Mayer. Don't let your infatuation get in the way of your rationality: you deserve better.
This t-shirt suggests that you "Be With Someone Who Treats You Like Kanye Treats Kanye." I can't imagine anyone who has mastered the art of self-love as completely as Kanye West. If we all expected our lovers to treat us as well as the self-proclaimed "voice of our generation" treats himself, we'd all be much happier for it.
The Kanye Muscle Tank Expects More of Your Significant Other
1. Self-love Empowerment - Promoting the idea of treating oneself with the same level of respect and admiration as Kanye West can lead to disruptive innovations in self-care products and services.
2. Demand for Exceptional Treatment - The concept of expecting significant others to treat us with the same caliber of admiration as Kanye West treats himself presents opportunities for disrupting the dating and relationship industry.
3. Celebrity-inspired Relationship Standards - Setting the expectation of being treated like Kanye West treats Kanye could lead to disruptive innovations in the entertainment and celebrity influence industries.
1. Self-care Products and Services - Developing self-care products and services that encourage individuals to practice self-love and treat themselves like Kanye West can be a disruptive innovation opportunity.
2. Dating and Relationship - Creating new approaches to dating and relationship dynamics that incorporate the expectation of being treated like Kanye West treats himself can lead to disruptive innovations in the industry.
3. Entertainment and Celebrity Influence - Exploring opportunities to leverage celebrity influence in shaping relationship standards and behaviors based on the example of Kanye West's self-treatment can be a disruptive innovation opportunity.