The Kanka Grill is an innovative flat-packed grill that allows users to taste smokey barbecued meats anywhere they go. When out camping or hiking, most people rely on pre-packed food or cold sandwiches, but with the Kanka Grill, a full assortment of barbecued meats and vegetables can now be made while on the go.
The lightweight, collapsible rotisserie system works perfectly over any type of flame, gas or charcoal grill and can even be used atop a campfire. An electric motor is used to turn the meat at a consistent rate, allowing for even cooking throughout. Assembling the apparatus is easy and doesn't require extra tools. When food is cooked, utensils like spatulas and tongs will not be necessary, since simply sliding the meat off the rotisserie is the last step.
The Kanka Grill Lets You Cook Up to Fifteen Pounds of Meat Over a Fire
1. Portable Grills - Opportunity for compact, lightweight grills that can be easily transported for outdoor cooking.
2. Flat-packed Design - Innovative grill designs that can be easily assembled and disassembled for easy storage and transportation.
3. On-the-go Barbecuing - Growing demand for portable grills that allow users to enjoy barbecued meats and vegetables while on outdoor adventures.
1. Outdoor Equipment - Opportunity for outdoor equipment manufacturers to develop portable grills and accessories specifically designed for camping and hiking.
2. Home and Garden - Potential for companies in the home and garden industry to create compact grills for small outdoor spaces or balconies.
3. Travel and Tourism - Innovation opportunity for the travel and tourism industry to offer portable grills as part of outdoor adventure packages or camping rental services.