I've got to admit, using felt as facial fascination makeup was a super-clever idea seen in Kamila Chwolka's 'Felt Forms' photography. This talented Poland-based photographer thinks outside of the box when it comes to visual presentations within her captures.
Kamila Chwolka's 'Felt Forms' is a photographic spread that explores a playful, doll-like side of model Bambi from the modeling agency Moye Models. Natural makeup was added by makeup artist Klaudia Klos, which plays up the vibrant, attention-grabbing nature of the felt fascinators. This is one adorable fashion spread that will have you thinking twice about material as makeup.
Implications - Simple touches of unusual material can be an extremely effective way for companies to add needed spunk to their product packaging and presentation. The simple measure of removing a predictable pattern or material in exchange for an unusual one can help a company or artist differentiate their visual presentations from that of competitors.
Kamila Chwolka's 'Felt Forms' Plays With Material Makeup
1. Unconventional Materials - Using unconventional materials as a design element can add uniqueness and excitement to product packaging and presentation.
2. Playful Visual Presentations - Incorporating playful and unconventional visuals can help companies and artists stand out from their competitors and capture attention.
3. Natural Makeup Trends - The use of natural makeup can enhance the overall aesthetic of a visual presentation and create a captivating look.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can explore using unconventional materials in their designs to create visually striking products.
2. Beauty - Beauty companies can incorporate playful visual presentations and natural makeup trends to attract customers and showcase their unique offerings.
3. Packaging - Companies in the packaging industry can experiment with unconventional materials to create innovative and eye-catching packaging designs.