Kale by Mario Ferrarini is a stool and table that features a simple silhouette. Shaped like a short pedestal, this piece of furniture is sleek and sophisticated. It has a predominantly white aesthetic with a pop of color used for the seat cushion.
Designed for Italian furniture manufacturer Living Divani, Kale by Mario Ferrarini has a sculptural aesthetic that makes it beautiful to behold rather than boring, even though the overall design is minimalist. There is a dynamic dimension present in the upper portion of the Kale stool and table, which makes it appear as though it is slanting forward. It is available in various colors including blue, green and black.
Kale by Mario Ferrarini was unveiled at Salone del Mobile 2012 in Milan.
Kale by Mario Ferrarini is Simple and Sophisticated
1. Minimalist Furniture - The sleek and sophisticated design of Kale by Mario Ferrarini represents the trend towards minimalist furniture.
2. Sculptural Aesthetics - The sculptural aesthetic of Kale by Mario Ferrarini highlights the trend towards furniture designs that are beautiful to behold.
3. Pop of Color - The use of a pop of color in the seat cushion of Kale by Mario Ferrarini reflects the trend of incorporating vibrant accents in furniture design.
1. Furniture Manufacturing - The minimalist and sculptural design of Kale by Mario Ferrarini presents an opportunity for furniture manufacturers to create unique and visually appealing pieces.
2. Interior Design - The sleek and sophisticated look of Kale by Mario Ferrarini makes it an attractive choice for interior designers who want to create modern and minimalist spaces.
3. Home Decor - The use of vibrant color accents in Kale by Mario Ferrarini opens up opportunities for home decor brands to offer unique and eye-catching furniture accessories.