There is one music video that everyone is talking about and that is because there is no shortage of comedic surprises in it; the Just One of the Guys video stars actresses Kristen Stewart, Anne Hathaway and Brie Larson as well as their alter male egos. That's right, this famous trio cross-dresses to show just how much they are one of the guys.
Joining the three in the Just One of the Guys music video is Jenny Lewis, the former Rilo Kiley frontwoman. It would have been weird otherwise since it is her song. It is the lead single from her upcoming album The Voyager, which is Lewis' first full-length record in six years. Available at the end of the month, people can enjoy this hilarious and clever video until then.
Jenny Lewis' Just One of the Guys Video Stars Kristen Stewart
1. Comedic Cross-dressing Music Videos - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating music videos that challenge gender norms and bring comedic surprises to the audience.
2. Celebrity Alter Egos - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing platforms or experiences that allow celebrities to explore and showcase different facets of their personalities through alter egos.
3. Female Empowerment in Music Videos - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating music videos that promote female empowerment and challenge traditional gender roles in the entertainment industry.
1. Music and Entertainment - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing innovative ways to engage audiences through comedic and empowering music videos.
2. Fashion and Costume Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating unique and creative costume designs for cross-dressing celebrities in music videos.
3. Celebrity Branding and Marketing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborating with celebrities to create authentic and engaging marketing campaigns that highlight different aspects of their personalities.