Juliane Gruner stars in 'I Don't Know Who I Am, But I Know I Am Yours', an image series for the pages of S/S/A/W Scandinavia. The blonde beauty is captured in a series of striking close-ups that are lensed by photographer Benjamin Vnuk. Donning a wardrobe of feminine couture, the model pulls off jewel-adorned gowns and feathered knits from a number of luxe labels.
Styling for this S/S/A/W Scandinavia image series is courtesy of Oscar Lange who works alongside hair stylist Ali Pirzadeh and make-up artist Anya de Tobon to transform his muse Juliane Gruner. Juliane dons elegant wardrobe picks and antlered headpiece accessories while posing in a stunning space that is created by set designer Joel Junsjo.
Juliane Gruner Smokes and Lounges in this Striking Fashion Editorial
1. Close-up Fashion Photography - Close-up fashion photography creates striking visual impact, allowing for detailed examination of couture designs.
2. Luxe Couture Labels - Luxe couture labels offer opportunities for creating captivating and high-end fashion editorials.
3. Creative Set Designs - Creative set designs enhance the storytelling and visual appeal of fashion editorials.
1. Fashion Photography - The fashion photography industry can explore innovative techniques and technologies to capture close-up shots that showcase intricate details.
2. Luxury Fashion - Luxury fashion brands can leverage captivating fashion editorials to highlight their couture creations and engage with their target audience.
3. Set Design - Set design industry can focus on creating visually stunning and immersive environments that complement fashion editorials and enhance the overall storytelling.