This glamorous gold “Jury System Bra” was created by Lingerie makers Triumph International in celebration of Japan’s new judicial system.
The campaign was designed to raise awareness about the new juror system that starts in Japan on May 21, 2009.
The scales of the bra certainly do the model justice, so I’m betting that this will be a very effective campaign.
Does anyone else think of the Libra star sign before they think of justice when they see those scales?
Japanese 'Jury System Bra'
1. Legal Fashion - The use of fashion in promoting legal awareness, such as Triumph International's 'Jury System Bra'.
2. Cultural Awareness Lingerie - The use of lingerie to promote awareness of cultural events - in this case, Japan's new judicial system.
3. Awareness Campaign Lingerie - The use of lingerie to raise awareness of social or political events or changes.
1. Fashion and Apparel Industry - The use of innovative fashion pieces for promoting social and political awareness.
2. Marketing and Advertising Industry - The use of creative marketing campaigns, such as Triumph International's 'Jury System Bra'.
3. Legal Industry - The use of disruptive fashion and marketing campaigns to promote awareness and understanding of legal systems and changes.