I’ve been seeing a lot of paper creations lately, but this one tops them all. Juan Manuel Pedraza is definitely a “god in design,” as Whitezine.com puts it. His crazy paper paradise takes crafts and crafty to whole new heavenly heights.
Bogota-based illustrator and craftsman Juan Manuel Pedraza seems like a child at heart. Not only does his oeuvre attest to it, he even models some of the characters after himself (for example, the Ten Commandment paper design). I wonder if he takes requests…I would love a character modeled after yours truly!
Juan Manuel Pedraza and the Ten Commandments of Craftiness
1. Paper Creations - Possible innovation opportunities in paper art and design, integrating 3D printing and other technologies.
2. Crafty Design - Innovative design solutions that incorporate playful, child-like elements.
3. Self-modeling Characters - The creation of personalized character designs using digital technology for a unique audience experience.
1. Arts and Crafts - There's a growing demand for creative and unique paper crafting materials and tools.
2. Printing and Publishing - An increasing market for print-on-demand and customized paper art products.
3. Entertainment - Incorporating interactive, personalized paper art displays in events and experiences.