The Jonathan Christopher Spring/Summer 2015 collection was unveiled during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Amsterdam. "The designer elaborates on the juxtapositions in life to which he is drawn: masculine and feminine, light and dark, soft and harsh" when creating his latest line of menswear.
Displaying looks that marry fragility and strength, the designer presents his fans with a range of dramatic ensembles that mix tough leathers and transparent materials. These oversized coats, sheer tees and belted harness accessories are paired with wet hair looks.
The Jonathan Christopher Spring/Summer 2015 runway presentation highlights delicate draping that is showcased alongside structured tailoring. This perfect mix of hard and soft elements is definitive of today's urban aesthetic, one that mixes classic constructions with easy and comfortable cuts.
The Jonathan Christopher Spring/Summer 2015 Show Features Wet Hair Looks
1. Juxtaposition Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating fashion lines that challenge traditional gender norms and blend contrasting styles.
2. Transparent Materials - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Designing garments and accessories that incorporate transparent materials to create unique and visually striking looks.
3. Urban Aesthetic - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing clothing lines that combine classic constructions with comfortable and easy cuts for the modern urbanite.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Exploring new ways to incorporate contrasting styles and materials into fashion designs.
2. Textile - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Discovering innovative ways to develop and produce transparent materials for use in fashion.
3. Beauty - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating new hair styling techniques and products to achieve the wet hair look featured in runway shows.