The JoAnn Berman Pre-Fall 2011 Collection is a seriously cool assortment of environmentally friendly clothing that is colorful and quirky enough to even appeal to people who don’t necessarily get a kick out of the latest fashions.
The eco designer cites “Brooklyn and steampunk and computers and digi-spying” as some of her main influences, and after looking at these pictures, it isn’t hard to agree with her. Best of all, each piece from the JoAnn Berman Pre-Fall 2011 Collection was made using a combination of materials that don’t tread too roughly on the environment, which is always a good thing when it comes to cutting-edge fashions.
The JoAnn Berman Pre-Fall 2011 Collection Features a Variety of Influences
1. Eco-chic Clothing - Designers are emphasizing on eco-friendly clothing to appeal to environmentally conscious consumers.
2. Influenced by Steampunk - Designers are using steampunk-inspired styles and motifs to create a unique fashion aesthetic.
3. Digitally-inspired Clothing - Clothing designers are looking towards the digital world as inspiration for their designs.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry is incorporating eco-friendly and digitized fashion elements to appeal to a wider audience.
2. Sustainability - Sustainability practices are being implemented by designers and consumers to reduce the environmental impact of clothing production and consumption.
3. Artificial Intelligence - AI is being used by fashion designers to create unique designs that appeal to digitally-engaged consumers.