The Jjoo design 'minjjoo' door is a door within a door designed for children. Designed by Johannes Marmon and Johannes Müller of the German studio jjoo design in conjunction with door manufacturer Holitsch, this gives kids the feeling that they're not living in a big world for adults.
More akin to a toy (like a toy kitchen or car set) than a practical contraption, the Jjoo Design 'Minjjoo' door is also a canvas, as it's equipped with a white chalkboard coating that allows the young ones to doodle away their darndest dreams.
The Jjoo Design 'Minjjoo' Door Caters to the Small Things in Life
1. Interactive Children's Doors - Opportunity for integrating interactive elements and customization into children's doors.
2. Toy-inspired Home Accessories - Potential for designing home accessories that mimic the playfulness and functionality of toys.
3. Child-centric Design - Demand for products and spaces that cater specifically to children's needs and imagination.
1. Interior Design - Innovative door designs and home accessories can create unique and engaging interior spaces.
2. Children's Furniture - Opportunity to develop furniture and accessories that promote creativity and exploration for children.
3. Toy Manufacturing - Collaboration between toy manufacturers and designers to create functional and interactive toys for children's spaces.