This Jimmy Choo tea platter is a complete jaw dropper for fashion fanatics. Mandarin Bar at the The Landmark Mandarin Oriental in Hong Kong has catered a Jimmy Choo-themed afternoon tea that features some of the designer's signature works and emerging designs from his 2013 Spring/Summer collection.
This delicious afternoon feast not only mixes the two glamorous worlds of fashion and food, but also markets the designer's new collection very cleverly.
The platter includes bites such as edible high-heels, CAYLA clutch sandwiches with smoked salmon cucumber and colored cream cheese and white chocolate bag with Jimmy Choo’s signature leopard print.
The tea platter is priced at a reasonable 35$ and comes with a limited stock Jimmy Choo hamper. The idea is genius and the platter manifests glamour in many commands.
Mandarin Bar is Offering Jimmy Choo Tea Platters Featuring His Work
1. Fashion-themed Tea Platters - Opportunity for luxury fashion brands to collaborate with hotels and restaurants to create unique dining experiences that combine fashion and food.
2. Designer-themed Afternoon Teas - Potential for designers to partner with hospitality establishments to create limited-time themed afternoon teas that promote their brand and collections.
3. Glamourous Food Marketing - Opportunity to use creative food presentations and collaborations to market designer brands and collections in a unique and engaging way.
1. Luxury Fashion - High-end fashion brands can benefit from partnering with food and hospitality industries to expand their brand reach and create innovative experiences for consumers.
2. Hospitality - Hotels and restaurants can attract fashion-conscious customers by creating designer-themed afternoon teas and incorporating fashion elements into their menus.
3. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can explore creative collaborations with fashion designers to create unique and marketable dining experiences that appeal to a broader audience.