Canadian cutie Jessica Stam looks lovely in nude and black lingerie and dresses. The magazine also profiles the modeling sensation in an editorial and interview entitled 'Jessica' in Fashion magazine.
Photographed by Derek Kettela and styled by Tammy Eckenswiller in outfits by Jean Paul Gaultier, Viktor and Rolf, Louis Vuitton and Dolce & Gabbana Stam highlights the season's trend of wearing innerwear as outerwear.
Implications - Stam's makeup includes heavy black eyeliner, light pink shadow and shiny lips in a coral-peach color. Her bright blonde hair looks perfect in beachy waves. The model rocks hot looks and high heels. One of the most interesting pieces featured is a large bracelet made out of beach shells.
A Feature on Model Jessica Stam Called 'Jessica' in Fashion Magazine
1. Innerwear as Outerwear Trend - There is a disruptive innovation opportunity to create versatile lingerie pieces that can easily transition from innerwear to outerwear for fashion-conscious consumers.
2. Shell Jewelry Trend - There is a disruptive innovation opportunity to create new types of jewelry using unique materials like beach shells to appeal to consumers looking for unique and sustainable fashion options.
3. Natural Waves Hairstyle Trend - There is a disruptive innovation opportunity to create hairstyling products that enhance natural waves for consumers who embrace the 'beachy' hair look.
1. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can take advantage of the innerwear as outerwear trend by designing and marketing lingerie pieces that can double as stylish outerwear.
2. Jewelry Industry - The jewelry industry can explore using unconventional materials like beach shells to create unique and sustainable jewelry pieces.
3. Beauty Industry - The beauty industry can create hairstyling products that cater to consumers who want to embrace and enhance their natural waves.