These Jenny Bird jewelry pieces support pollinating insects. Bees are essential to life on earth; these adorable bracelets and earrings have been created with that in mind. As a collaboration with Burt's Bees, the Toronto jewelry designer is donating all the proceeds to Pollinator Partnership Canada. The project is devoted to protecting the bees and raising awareness about how important these little helpers are.
Not only are these little bee accessories supporting an important cause they also add a fun, carefree touch to your summer wardrobe. Jenny Bird jewelry is always tasteful and elegant with a cool vibe and a healthy helping of personality. If you're looking to establish a collection of well made-pieces with a social conscious, make sure you have at least one piece of Jenny Bird jewelry.
This Jenny Bird Jewelry Collection Supports Pollination
1. Pollinator Advocacy - Creating jewelry that supports pollinator protection can raise awareness and generate funds for organizations devoted to this cause.
2. Cause-related Marketing - Partnering with non-profits and charities on the development of unique products can increase brand awareness and customer loyalty, while also providing support for important causes.
3. Eco-friendly Accessory Design - Using sustainable materials and responsible manufacturing practices to create unique and stylish accessories can appeal to environmentally-conscious consumers.
1. Jewelry Design - Jewelry designers can focus on cause-related projects and sustainable materials in order to diversify their product lines.
2. Non-profit Fundraising - Partnering with brands and designers to create unique products that support charitable causes can generate much-needed funds and increase awareness.
3. Fashion Retail - Retailers can increase sales and customer loyalty by stocking items that have a strong social or environmental message, offering eco-friendly and ethically-made options in addition to traditional products.