London-based fashion label Jehucal introduces the fourth and final iteration of its own utility set in a bold Brick colorway palette. The collection is made with function at the forefront of all designs with visual inspiration drawn from vintage Americana workwear items.
The matching set is made up of two parts and is made using sanded twill that is sourced from Lancashire fabric mills. It is also enclosed with premium YKK zippers that are sourced from London and continue with the local theme with the cut-and-sewn utility set made right in the Birmingham factory. Additional details include the application of the brand's smiley face logo on the sleeve and at the back of the trousers.
Image Credit: Jehucal
Jehucal Launches its Fourth and Last Utility Set Instalment Set
1. Function-centric Fashion - Opportunity for fashion industry to create a new wave of apparel that prioritizes utility and functionality in design.
2. Vintage Americana Inspiration - Opportunity for fashion industry to fuse old designs with new to create unique, modern garments.
3. Local and Sustainable Sourcing - Opportunity for fashion industry to prioritize ethical and sustainable sourcing of materials to appeal to conscious consumers.
1. Fashion - Fashion industry can innovate by creating clothes that prioritize utility and functionality in design.
2. Apparel Manufacturing - Manufacturing industry can innovate by adopting sustainable sourcing practices and utilizing local materials.
3. Retail - Retail industry can innovate by catering to consumers who prioritize conscious consumption and sustainability.