Jean Paul Gaultier works in collaboration with streetwear imprint Supreme on a joint capsule and amongst those offerings are some pairs of Vans sneakers. The three-way capsule features the signature Chukka Pro and the Era Pro sneaker models.
Both of the silhouettes are adorned in a spotlight color-blocking design and floral printed decorations throughout the heel, the sides, and the toe box. Each model arrives in two colorways or either a black and pink iteration or burgundy and black option. In addition to the sneakers, the collaborative range highlights an extensive selection that features trucker jackets, jeans, sweaters, holsters, rayon tops, faux fur coats, suit pants, blazers, and much more. The entire collection is set to drop online and in-store locations at Supreme on April 11th.
Jean Paul Gautlier Designs Vans Shoes for Supreme Collaboration
1. Color-blocking Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore new ways to incorporate bold color-blocking designs into various fashion items.
2. Floral Printed Decorations - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop innovative techniques to apply floral prints on different types of leather goods and accessories.
3. Streetwear Collaboration - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborate with streetwear brands to create unique, limited edition collections that blend high fashion with urban style.
1. Fashion Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Combine unexpected elements, such as floral prints and bold color-blocks, to create eye-catching designs.
2. Footwear Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Experiment with unconventional materials, like leather, and incorporate them into trendy sneaker designs.
3. Streetwear Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborate with renowned fashion designers to bring streetwear to a new level of style and sophistication.