It was announced earlier that Jason Momoa had gotten the coveted Aquaman role in the upcoming film 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.' An exciting image of the actor in full costume was recently revealed by director Zack Snyder through his Twitter account. Dark and gritty, Jason Momoa strikes a fierce pose in scaly tattoos and armor.
With 'Unite the Seven' overlaid on top of the intense portrait, it makes a strong reference to the fact that Aquaman is the king of the seven sea. Jason Momoa is no stranger to playing the strong leader as his stint in 'Games of Thrones' attests to. Although gracing the big screen on March 25, 2016, this powerful image of Jason Momoa's character will get people amped right now.
Jason Momoa is Revealed in His Aquaman Costume by Zack Snyder
1. Superhero Character Designs - There is an opportunity to develop original and unique designs for comic characters that are visually stunning, innovative, and appeal to audiences.
2. Social Media Marketing for Film - The use of social media platforms to reveal exclusive content from upcoming films and interact with fans can generate excitement and engage audiences in promotion campaigns.
3. Virtual Reality Experiences for Films - Developing an immersive VR experience for film, with high-quality graphics and engaging storyline, can provide a unique and entertaining opportunity for audiences to interact with the movie's universe.
1. Film Industry - Creating visually striking superhero characters and leveraging social media to promote films can help boost audience engagement and revenue.
2. Graphic Design Industry - Offering creative and visually appealing character design services for comic books and films presents a unique perspective for businesses to grow.
3. Virtual Reality Industry - Developing immersive VR experiences for movies allows for unique entertainment and engagement opportunities for audiences while creating opportunity for growth in the VR space.