Fashion photographer Arnaldo Anaya Lucca captures top model Jarrod Scott for the latest issue of GQ Japan. Debonaire and sophisticated are two words that describe the model who poses in a wardrobe of classically elegant pieces.
Entitled "Style Cruise", this fashion story for GQ Japan is featured in the publication's August 2014 edition. Jarrod Scott channels a modern sailor while posing on a wood-accented house boat. The model pulls off a wardrobe of tailored suit jackets, lightweight knits and rugged denim pieces with a nautical inspiration.
Styling for this image series is courtesy of Grant Pearce who works alongside hair stylist Joe-Yves Asmar and makeup artist Sandra Ojeland to bring Jarrod's sophisticated look to life. The model pulls off shoulder-length locks and subtle facial hair that fits with his sailor-themed wardrobe.
GQ Japan's Jarrod Scott Exclusive Embodies a Sophisticated Air
1. Sophisticated Wardrobe - Opportunity for fashion companies to innovate in creating timeless and elegant styles.
2. Nautical Inspiration - Potential for designers to innovate within the maritime fashion industry.
3. Sailor-themed Look - Opportunity for beauty companies to create unique sailor-inspired looks.
1. Fashion - Fashion companies can leverage timeless and elegant styles to appeal to consumers.
2. Maritime Fashion - Industry professionals can capitalize on nautical inspiration to create new and innovative designs.
3. Beauty - Beauty companies can create new and unique sailor-inspired looks to meet the needs of consumers.