The Japanese love their cell phone keychains, but this edamame one doubles as a stress reliever. Food has been recognized as a way to relieve anxiety for many people, but usually that’s accomplished by eating it, not playing with it!
The edamame keychain is said to feel like real soybeans, and is designed to let its users squeeze the beans in and out of the pod. Check out the video to see how it’s done!
1. Food Toy - Creating toys that look and feel like food for stress relief.
2. Multi-functional Toy - Creating toys that can serve multiple purposes, such as toys for stress relief and keychains.
3. Sensory Toys - Creating toys that engage multiple senses, such as touch and sight.
1. Toy Industry - Opportunity to innovate new types of toys that can serve as stress relievers and have a functional use.
2. Food Industry - Opportunity to create food-inspired stress relievers that are safe and non-perishable.
3. Wellness Industry - Opportunity to explore other non-food sensory items that can provide stress relief and promote relaxation.