Japanese kimonos are making a big comeback in fashion and if you don't feel like shelling out big bucks for a real silk version, you can follow this DIY fringe kimono tutorial by fashion blogger A Pair and a Spare DIY. The tutorial will teach you how to make your very own kimono without the need for a needle and thread.
To make this bohemian fringe kimono all you need is some black fringe from the craft store, an unused floral scarf and several studs. Begin by placing the black fringe along the edge of the scarf. Once you have the length you want, you can easily attach the fringe using the pronged studs and backings. Then simply drape the scarf along your shoulders like a cape.
If you want to simplify this tutorial even more, you can purchase everything you need to make this hipster kimono directly from the Wander and Hunt store.
This Handmade Japanese Kimono is Made Without Any Sewing
1. DIY Fringe Kimonos - Create your own fringe kimono without any sewing or expensive materials.
2. Handmade Japanese Kimonos - Experience a revival of handcrafted Japanese kimonos as a fashionable statement piece.
3. Bohemian Fashion - Embrace the bohemian trend with fringe kimonos for a stylish and unique look.
1. Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to offer DIY kits for creating fringe kimonos.
2. Craft Supplies - Increased demand for fringe, studded accessories, and floral scarves for DIY kimono projects.
3. Online Retail - Online stores can sell ready-made kits for creating fringe kimonos, offering convenience to customers.