"Anime (アニメ) is a style of animation originating in Japan. It is sometimes referred to by the portmanteau Japanimation. Anime is characterized by stark, colorful graphics and stylized, colorful images depicting vibrant characters in a variety of different settings and story-lines, aimed at a wide range of audiences. Anime may be broadcast on television, distributed on media such as DVDs or published as console and computer games. Anime is often influenced by Japanese comics known as manga." - Wikipedia
Manga Hits The West
1. Global Spread of Anime - As anime continues to gain popularity worldwide, there is an opportunity for production companies to create more diverse content to appeal to a wider audience.
2. Anime Merchandising - The rise of Japanese anime has created a huge demand for merchandise, leading to opportunities for creative merchandising and tie-ins.
3. Anime Streaming Services - With the growing popularity of anime, there is an opportunity for streaming services to provide a convenient platform where fans can access anime content easily.
1. Entertainment - The entertainment industry has an opportunity to collaborate with Japanese anime production companies to create original anime content.
2. Retail - The retail industry has an opportunity to capitalize on the demand for anime merchandise by offering diverse and creative products.
3. Media Streaming - The media streaming industry has an opportunity to cater to anime fans by creating a streaming platform specifically for anime content.