Janet Jackson is on the front cover and inside the April 2008 issue of BlackBook magazine in a pretty kinky and weird photoshoot by Matthew Rolston.
Carrying over the theme of "Discipline" from her latest album, Janet is disciplined on the cover by being trapped inside a cage wearing a skin-tight latex top by Polymorphe with Giuseppe Zanotti boots. Another disalarming shot shows Miss Jackson with her mouth wide open wearing a frightening S&M metal headgear.
We have come to expect nothing less than such over the top fierceness from Janet, and she does not disappoint.
Janet in New BlackBook
1. Kinky Photo Shoots - Opportunity for photographers to explore unconventional themes in order to stand out in a crowded industry.
2. Discipline-inspired Fashion - Fashion brands can incorporate the theme of discipline into their products to appeal to consumers who are looking to make a statement.
3. Fierce Celebrity Images - Brands can align themselves with popular celebrities who are not afraid to push boundaries to create edgy and captivating content.
1. Fashion and Accessories - Fashion brands can create lines inspired by unconventional themes that appeal to those looking for something different.
2. Photography - Photographers can differentiate themselves by exploring alternative themes and producing captivating content.
3. Celebrity Endorsement - Brands can align themselves with celebrities who showcase edgy and boundary-pushing content to capture consumer attention.