While the packages for most face mask products depict images of female faces, It's Skin Thailand is differentiating itself from the rest with a collection of restorative face masks that feature the faces of the South Korean boy group GOT7.
Each mask's packaging is boldly labeled with the name of each member, alongside star ingredients like rose, blueberry, bamboo and tea tree. These masks are sold individually, as well as part of the complete seven-piece, limited-edition It's Skin with GOT7 Collection.
As each easy-to-use sheet mask has its own unique and functional blend of ingredients, the skincare products are said to be useful for everything from boosting moisture to cleansing, nourishing and brightening the skin.
It's Skin Thailand Created a Restorative Mask Collection Inspired by GOT7
1. Boy-band-inspired Face Masks - Creating unique face mask products that are inspired by popular boy bands can tap into a specific niche in the beauty market.
2. Customizable Packaging for Skin Care Products - Adding customizable packaging helps to appeal to the individuality of consumers and offer a unique product experience.
3. Functionality in Skincare Products - Designing skincare products that are functional and tailored to specific needs will provide superior results and customer satisfaction.
1. Beauty and Personal Care - In the beauty and personal care industry, companies can develop unique skincare products that cater to specific audiences and stand out on crowded shelves.
2. Music and Entertainment - Partnering with popular music groups and celebrities can create unique product collaborations, offering a new revenue stream for the music and entertainment industry.
3. Printing and Packaging - In the printing and packaging industry, companies can offer customizable packaging options and design solutions to enhance the overall product experience for consumers.