The conceptual 'iSpoid' is a peripheral for digital designers that will enable them to pick up and drop data between devices for an enhanced ease of use. The stylus-like unit draws design inspiration from the Apple Pencil and eliminates the need to wirelessly connect two devices in favor of simply copying the data with one swift movement. The instinctive design of the device streamlines the user experience for creative professionals to help them get their work done in a far more efficient and fast manner.
The conceptual 'iSpoid' is the design work of Chi-Eun Jang, Hyeokryul Kwon, Jaegeun Kim and Jeongmin Lim, and features a series of built-in lights that will communicate the transfer progress in real time.
The Conceptual 'iSpoid' Seamlessly Picks Up and Drops Data
1. Data-dropping Devices - The iSpoid shows the potential for devices that seamlessly transfer data between devices without the need for wireless connections.
2. Streamlined User Experience - Designs like the iSpoid have the potential to disrupt industries by simplifying and enhancing the user experience.
3. Inspired Stylus Design - Designs like the iSpoid draw inspiration from existing devices like the Apple Pencil to improve upon existing tools.
1. Graphic Design - The iSpoid has the potential to revolutionize the graphic design industry by simplifying data transfer between devices.
2. Productivity Tools - The iSpoid is just one example of how productivity tools can benefit from designs that streamline the user experience.
3. Gaming - The iSpoid and devices like it could have disruptive implications for gaming by improving the way gamers interact with and transfer game data between devices.