The 'Islands of the World Fashion Week' in Nassau, Bahamas, featured a wide array of styles from designers representing islands like Cuba, Fiji, Barbados, the Bahamas and more.
Stylish swimsuit cover-ups, adorable handbags and clutches, dresses from short and fun, to long and elegant, and even hip 70s-style bell-bottom pants and halters were paraded down the catwalk.
If you’re looking for a short weekend getaway or extended vacation, you’ll turn a lot of heads on the beach, at the Cabana, and at the clubs with your ability to nail isle chic.
Islands of the World Fashion Week in Nassau
1. Island Fashion - Opportunity for designers to create stylish, unique fashion inspired by different islands.
2. Swimsuit Cover-ups - Innovative designs and patterns for cover-ups that can be worn from the beach to the club.
3. 70s Style - Revival of 70s fashion with bell-bottom pants and halters for a retro look.
1. Fashion and Apparel - Fashion designers can explore new markets by drawing inspiration from different islands.
2. Beach and Resort - Opportunity to create a range of stylish swimsuit cover-ups for beach and resort wear.
3. Retro Fashion - Fashion industry can tap into the nostalgia trend by reintroducing 70s-inspired styles.