The Isabeli Fontana Vogue Paris October 2011 shoot has a laid-back style and it looks at if it has been marinating in the surf and sun all day long.
Model Isabeli Fontana shimmers beside the beach in skin-hugging, high-waisted swimsuits and thigh-slit cocktail dresses. Captured by Mario Sorrenti, the shoot is super sultry as Isabeli shows those curves while she poses along the seaside.
Styled by Emmanuelle Alt, the Brazilian beauty dons the collection of Stella McCartney, Emilio Pucci and Versace among the many. Isabeli also sports glittering gold jewels that go perfectly well with her bombshell look. If you want to achieve a drop dead gorgeous look with little or no effort, then the Isabeli Fontana Vogue Paris October 2011 shoot might just give you some great ideas.
The Isabeli Fontana Vogue Paris October 2011 Issue Gets Bewitching
1. High-waisted Swimsuits - The trend of high-waisted swimsuits is gaining momentum, providing an opportunity for fashion brands to focus on creating new styles and designs to cater to this demand.
2. Sultry Beachwear - The trend of sultry beachwear is becoming increasingly popular, presenting an opportunity for fashion brands to focus on creating unique and captivating designs that appeal to customers who seek to stand out and make a statement.
3. Glittering Gold Jewels - The trend of glittering gold jewels is catching on, providing opportunities for jewelry companies to create innovative and stylish pieces that appeal to different customers, ranging from fashion enthusiasts to luxury connoisseurs.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry has an opportunity to harness trending demands for sultry beachwear, high-waisted swimsuits, and glittering gold jewels to produce new and exciting designs that cater to customers' evolving tastes and preferences.
2. Jewelry - The jewelry industry has an opportunity to capitalize on the increasing demand for glittering gold jewels to create innovative pieces, leveraging the use of cutting-edge technology and material to produce distinctive and unique concepts that meet customers' fashion needs.
3. Beauty - The beauty industry has an opportunity to cater to the growing demand for a drop-dead gorgeous look with little or no effort by creating easy-to-use and effective products that help enhance facial features and skin complexion, offering busy consumers an effortlessly captivating look.