The Iris Van Herpen SS11 Collection is an amazing array of stunning garments that transcend simple clothing as they are also masterfully crafted works of art. The collection displays how new digital technology has influenced Iris Van Herpen's style; from the techniques used to construct the pieces to the way her designs are drawn up.
The marvelous Iris Van Herpen SS11 line is a union of art, fashion and sculptural works. Utilizing materials normally reserved for architecture, Van Herpen creatively brings in new innovations to the fashion world.
The Iris Van Herpen SS11 Collection Combines Fine Art With High Fashion
1. Sculptural Fashion - The trend towards haute couture designs that combine artwork and architecture has created opportunities for designers to utilize new materials and technologies.
2. Digital Fashion Technology - The use of new digital technology has revolutionized the fashion design process and created opportunities for designers to create unique and innovative pieces.
3. Art-inspired Fashion - The focus on combining art and fashion has created opportunities for designers to create works of art that are also wearable garments.
1. Fashion - Fashion designers can utilize new materials and technologies to create sculptural works of art that push the boundaries of traditional fashion design.
2. Architecture - Architects can collaborate with fashion designers to translate their designs and materials into wearable art, expanding their reach beyond just buildings.
3. Technology - New digital technologies can be utilized by fashion designers to create innovative pieces that challenge the traditional norms of the industry and push boundaries.