With the release of the Apple iPhone 6, it was a pretty big deal that the first person to get one in Australia accidentally dropped their new phone on live TV—but Reviveaphone purposefully had its iPhone 6 dropped into a bucket of beer.
Similarly, for the stunt, a guy was flown out to Australia in order to be one of the first to snag the new Apple product. The guy managed to bribe a couple already waiting in line for the phone, so that he could get it first. Then, the phone was taken home and as planned, dropped into a bucket of beer. Although this would be a nightmare for most people, Reviveaphone is a chemical solution that prevents the circuitry of a wet phone from being permanently damaged, so no harm was really done.
Reviveaphone Shows That iPhone 6 Dropped into Beer Doesn't Phase It
1. Waterproof Technology - The rise of waterproof technology presents opportunities for creating innovative and durable electronic devices that can withstand water damage.
2. Damage Prevention Solutions - There is a growing demand for innovative solutions that can prevent damage to electronic devices, such as chemical solutions like Reviveaphone.
3. Stunt Marketing - The use of attention-grabbing stunts in marketing campaigns can create buzz and generate excitement around a product like the iPhone 6.
1. Electronics - The electronics industry can explore the integration of waterproof technology into a wide range of devices, ensuring durability and protection against water damage.
2. Mobile Accessories - Manufacturers of mobile accessories can develop and market damage prevention solutions, such as chemical solutions or protective cases, to enhance the longevity of smartphones.
3. Advertising and Marketing - The advertising and marketing industry can leverage the impact of attention-grabbing stunts to create memorable and viral campaigns for a variety of products and services.