Fans of the original iPad mini are sure to go bananas for the iPad mini 3, which offers some seriously awesome upgrades to the quintessential version of the most popular tablet on the market. Starting with what's different on the outside, the iPad mini 3 features Touch ID, which iPhone 5S/6/6 Plus users will recognize as the fingerprint scanner placed perfectly as the home button.
On the inside, the iPad mini 3 features a staggering 3.1 million pixels that will deliver one of the crispest experiences for users that rivals what has been done with the mini for the past few versions. Finally, the iPad mini 3 will come in three color variations including silver, space gray and the sure-to-be-coveted gold.
The iPad mini 3 Offers a Stunning Display and New Color Options
1. Enhanced Display Technology - Exploring new display technologies for improved user experience in tablets.
2. Biometric Authentication - Integrating fingerprint scanning technology for enhanced security and convenience in tablets.
3. Customizable Color Options - Offering a wide range of color variations to appeal to individual consumer preferences.
1. Consumer Electronics - Opportunities for manufacturers to innovate and differentiate in the competitive tablet market.
2. Information Technology - Potential to integrate biometric authentication technology to enhance security in enterprise tablets.
3. Design and Fashion - Collaborations between tech companies and fashion brands to create stylish tablet color variations.