Cassi Van Den Dungen stars in the 'Who's The Boss' editorial for Interview Magazine's October 2014 issue.
Van Den Dungen possesses such an ethereal femininity, it shines through no matter what she's wearing. Fashion editor Vanessa Chow started off by dressing her in delicate cocktail grows and elbow-length gloves (a la Audrey Hepburn), before switching directions and opting for a slim-fit tuxedo (a la Katherine Hepburn). Either way, Van Den Dungen looks fit for a black-tie affair.Makeup artist Asami Taguchi complemented the looks by applying a messy smokey eye -- the kind that hints at the previous night's debauchery.
Talented photographer Alessio Boni captured Van Den Dungen's delicate beauty in the October 2014 issue of Interview Magazine.
Cassi Van Den Dungen Stars in Interview Magazine's October Issue
1. Ethereal Femininity - Opportunity for fashion brands to create delicate and feminine designs that exude a sense of grace and elegance.
2. Audrey Hepburn Style - Potential for fashion companies to incorporate classic Audrey Hepburn-inspired looks into their collections, bringing a touch of timeless sophistication.
3. Slim-fit Tuxedo - Disruptive innovation opportunity for tailor shops to offer slim-fit tuxedos, combining traditional formalwear with a modern, sleek design.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can tap into the trend of ethereal femininity and Audrey Hepburn style to cater to consumers seeking elegant and timeless designs.
2. Photography - Photographers can explore capturing delicate beauty in editorial shoots, creating visually stunning visuals for magazines and other publications.
3. Tailoring - Tailor shops can embrace the trend of slim-fit tuxedos, offering customers a contemporary take on formal attire that combines style and comfort.