As connectivity reaches new highs, innovations like the 'Skeebloo' Internet blocking app are being created to help curb it.
Currently being funded as part of a Kickstarter campaign, the 'Skeebloo' app would work by mitigating connectivity to help curb the occurrence of Internet addiction.
The pervasive notion of technology and connectivity has the prevalence of device and Internet addiction on the rise. The 'Skeebloo' app would help to make it possible to limit personal usage or the usage for a loved one.
Although Internet blocking might seem a bit harsh, the reality is that some people might find connectivity overwhelming with the ability to take a break being difficult. The 'Skeebloo' app could help to make users more aware of their usage and thus reduce their time spent online.
The 'Skeebloo' App Provides Internet Blocking Capabilities
1. Connectivity-cutting Apps - The 'Skeebloo' app is an example of an Internet blocking app designed to mitigate connectivity and curb Internet addiction.
2. Internet Addiction Prevention - The 'Skeebloo' app is part of a growing trend of innovations aimed at helping individuals limit personal usage or the usage of loved ones and reduce Internet addiction.
3. Technology Usage Awareness - The 'Skeebloo' app highlights the increasing importance of technology usage awareness and the need for tools that help users track and manage their time spent online.
1. App Development - The 'Skeebloo' app is an opportunity for app developers to create solutions that address Internet addiction and promote healthy technology usage habits.
2. Health and Wellness - The 'Skeebloo' app intersects with the health and wellness industry by addressing the negative impacts of excessive technology usage on mental well-being.
3. Digital Detox Services - The 'Skeebloo' app demonstrates a potential area of opportunity for businesses providing digital detox services and solutions.