Rather than adding aspects of real life service to online shopping, Rebecca Minkoff is integrating digital technology within their in-store retail experience. At the fashion brand's New York City flagship location, they are incorporating online features to real life.
This includes a large touch screen mirror customers can interact with to browse the outlet's offerings, watch videos of the catwalk, engage with social media content and even order items from the online shop. In addition to an interactive in-store retail experience, this screen would also come in extremely handy if the customer originally saw something online and wanted to find it in-store or if the item was not in stock and needed to be ordered. Customized one on one styling sessions are also available.
This In-Store Retail Experience Includes Online Elements
1. Digital-integrating Retail - Retailers are enhancing in-store experiences by integrating digital features for customers to interact with.
2. Virtual Storefronts - Retailers are creating virtual storefronts to enhance in-store experiences and allow customers to browse and shop online while in the brick-and-mortar location.
3. Omnichannel Shopping - Retailers are embracing the omnichannel approach to shopping by creating a seamless integration between online and offline shopping experiences.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands are enhancing in-store experiences by integrating technology and online elements to create a seamless shopping experience.
2. Retail - Retailers are embracing in-store digital integration to enhance the shopping experience and compete with e-commerce giants.
3. Technology - Technology companies are developing new digital tools and platforms to enable retailers to integrate online and offline shopping experiences.