Rocker-chic styling and horses aren't two things you'd normally put together, but that is exactly what stylist Beata Hadaś has done for the 'Off to the Races' spread in the Institute magazine June 2012 edition.
Featuring model Sylwia Błaszczyk and Angelika, this edgy editorial was photographed by the talented Agnieszka Wojtuń and provides a stylishly cool display of haute rock 'n' roll looks. Highlights from this editorial include an all-over fringed dress and chunky lace-up boots by Jeffrey Campbell, a semi-sheer top accented with black applique leaves, and a cropped black leather jacket by Robert Kupisz paired with blue and black paneled leggings by Agnieszka Maciejak.
The Off to the Races spread in the Institute magazine June 2012 issue features hair by Dawid Bularz and makeup by Agata Wrona.
Off to the Races for Institute Magazine June 2012 is Edgy & Equestrian
1. Rocker-chic Styling - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in fashion and beauty industries by combining edgy rock 'n' roll elements with high-end style.
2. Equestrian Influence - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in sports and leisure industries by incorporating horse-themed elements into fashion and lifestyle products.
3. Alternative Shoot Concepts - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in photography and media industries by exploring unconventional pairings, such as rock 'n' roll and equestrian themes.
1. Fashion - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the fashion industry by merging rocker-chic styling with equestrian influences.
2. Beauty - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the beauty industry by creating makeup and hair looks that combine edgy rock 'n' roll aesthetics with equestrian inspiration.
3. Photography - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the photography industry by exploring unique and unexpected concepts, such as the combination of rock 'n' roll and equestrian themes.