The Innocence in Danger organization is on a mission to make parents aware of the predators that could be possibly targeting their children. Their main focus is the danger of children coming into contact with pedophiles.
This series of print ads by Innocence in Danger show a busy and overflowing crowd in the most typical locations for children to be, like amusement and water parks. This ad is alarming and perhaps it will prompt parents to be more careful with their children in the future.
Innocence in Danger PSAs Aim to Protect Children
1. Child Safety Awareness - Companies can develop innovative products and services to help parents protect their children from potential dangers.
2. Predator Detection Technology - Technological advancements can be utilized to create tools that detect and prevent children from interacting with predators.
3. Empowering Children - There is an opportunity to develop educational programs and resources that empower children to recognize and respond to potential threats.
1. Child Safety Products - The child safety industry can leverage innovation to create new protective products and devices, such as GPS trackers or communication apps.
2. Digital Security - The digital security industry can develop advanced software solutions to detect and block online predators from accessing children's information or engaging in harmful activities.
3. Child Education - The child education industry can introduce programs and initiatives that educate children on how to stay safe in different environments and recognize potential risks.