Medical inhalers for asthma are often crafted from plastic and have a somewhat disposable design, sot the 'LUFT' inhaler has been designed with lasting capabilities in mind. The 'LUFT' inhaler is crafted from delrim acetal resin material and premium titanium that work to make it a hypoallergenic piece of equipment that's highly durable for daily use. Best of all, the 'LUFT' inhaler helps to break the longstanding assumption that inhalers have to be something hidden away and only seen when required by the individual.
The 'LUFT' inhalers for asthma are the design work of Ryan J. Mercer and have been designed in a few demure color options that make them suitable for being shown off rather than being a point of embarrassment for patients young and old.
The 'LUFT' Inhalers for Asthma Sport a Stylish Aesthetic
1. Premium Asthma Inhalers - Designing inhalers with premium materials and stylish aesthetic disrupts the perception of medical equipment as disposable and hidden.
2. Hypoallergenic Inhalers - Creating inhalers from hypoallergenic materials offers disruptive innovation opportunities by addressing allergic reactions and discomfort for asthma patients.
3. Visible Inhaler Design - Designing inhalers that can be proudly shown off challenges the assumption that medical devices should be hidden, empowering asthma patients.
1. Medical Equipment - The premium titanium asthma inhalers disrupt the medical equipment industry by introducing durable and stylish alternatives to traditional plastic inhalers.
2. Pharmaceuticals - The development of hypoallergenic inhalers presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for pharmaceutical companies to create asthma medication delivery systems that reduce allergic reactions.
3. Fashion and Accessories - The visible design of asthma inhalers offers a disruptive opportunity for the fashion and accessories industry to create stylish accessories for asthma patients.