This 'Extraordinary Toys' short by Toby Dale was one of the finalist videos in the 'Welcome to the Extraordinary' short film competition.
This incredible animation was created by animating toys against a green background to create fluid movement. Taking stop motion to new heights, this 'Extraordinary Toys' video literally brings these inanimate objects to life. Check out the featured video to see this wicked short for yourselves.
Implications - The development of film and photography has allowed for target audiences to become filmmakers. Companies that create products can encourage users to create films as a way of promoting the product and offer incentives to get them to generate their own short films and share them via social media.
This 'Extraordinary Toys' Short Film is Guaranteed to Inspire
1. Stop-motion Toy Animations - The use of stop-motion animation with toys offers a unique way to bring inanimate objects to life and can be used for creative storytelling in advertising or entertainment.
2. User-generated Content Films - Encouraging users to create films featuring a company's products can help to promote the product and provide a source of user-generated content for advertising campaigns.
3. Green Screen Technology - Green screen technology can be used to create fluid movement in stop-motion animations, expanding its possibilities and applications in video production.
1. Toy Manufacturing - Toy manufacturers can explore the use of stop-motion animations with their products for advertising or entertainment purposes.
2. Film and Video Production - Green screen technology in combination with stop-motion animations can be used in films, videos, and advertising campaigns, opening up a range of creative possibilities.
3. Social Media Marketing - Incentivizing users to create short films featuring a company's products can provide a source of user-generated content for social media marketing campaigns.